Friday 18 April 2014

Acorns

This morning I heaved open Sputnik's lid to find shiny treasures awaiting me. :)

IMG_5070

I was worried the acorns might have stuck to the stilts as it was very tricky balancing them on top, but my worries were unfounded and the stilts came away beautifully. :)
I was really pleased with the colours too.

These acorns are bird feeders.
I designed, sculpted and made the mould for them at Rework, we were just expanding our range when we got closed down sadly. However I'm glad to be able to continue making them here at The Curious Ceramics Company.

IMG_5074

This one sold so fast, I didn't even get to take it out for a proper photo shoot. :)

IMG_5181

IMG_5178

IMG_5174

IMG_5180

We're busy testing glazes so hopefully some other colour ways will also be possible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment